3 layered face barrier mask
*Please note - our fabric face masks are not surgical masks or N-95 respirators. The World Health Organisation recommends the use of fabric masks by the general public in areas with high infection rates and when physical distancing of more than one metre is not possible. These barrier masks offers a bit of protection to the wearer while helping prevent them from unknowingly spreading the virus to others.
Masks are available in two sizes: S-M (standard size) and M-L with open ended elastic straps to create your own preferred tie method; behind ear or tied around the back of head.
Current colours: Light Grey or black. Elastic straps in black.
Material:65% Polyester 35% Cotton
Each layer weight: 110 gsm
Washing instruction: 40-60 Degrees
Covering your mouth and nose is one more thing people can do in addition to social distancing and hand-washing to slow the spread of a virus.
We have constructed this mask so you don't need a nose bridge. The tight fit and elastic position to give it the same effect.
- S-m 24 cm ear to nose to ear (standard size)
- M-l 28 cm ear to nose to ear
- Do not touch your mask when on the face, wash your hands, keep to the social distancing rules and wash your masks after each use.
- These masks are not for re-sale and and are straight to the public and for industrial or work use.
- Non-medical grade face mask.